Your comfort is our priority. Use our email inquiry and we can assist you getting into the right room for your party. If you know which room and dates you would like, just click on book your stay and you will be directed to our secure online booking page. All rooms are for 1-2 people with the option of the Crew Quarters, designed for families to accommodate children under 12 in the trundle bed. All rooms start at $95 for a single occupancy / $115 for double. On event weekends of Beer Festival and Southeast Alaska State Fair have 2 day minimum booking. 5 day maximum stay unless arranged. Scroll to the bottom of the page to submit a reservation.
Room No.1 / Starting at $95 per night
For couples or solo travelers. Room 1 has a pillow top queen bed, vintage decor, plush linens & robes, views of the Chilkat Mountains and garden. Shared bathroom facilities just across the hall. Breakfast included
Room No.3 The Missus/Starting at $95 night
Sweet and cozy, The Missus is fit for one, but spacious enough for a close two. Features a full size pillow top bed, wonderful vintage vanity, plush linens & robes. Shared bathroom facilities just across the hall. Breakfast included.
Entire house / Starting at $400/night
On availability, it is possible to rent all four rooms. This is a great option for families, groups, trips, weddings, etc. When guests opt to rent the entire downstairs they also will have full access to the kitchen and options to use the area for dinners or entertaining. The owners live onsite upstairs.
Room No.2 / Starting at $95 per night
For couples or solo travelers. Room 2 has a pillow top queen bed, vintage decor, plush linens & robes, mountain views and tucked quietly in the back corner of the property. Shared bathroom facilities just across the hall. Breakfast included.
Crew Quarters / Starting at $95 night
Step down into the Crew Quarters, our only room with 2 twin beds and a pull out trundle for children. Perfect for families, friends traveling together, or solos. Featuring two pillow top twin beds, plush linens & robes. Shared bathroom just around the corner. Breakfast included.
April - November, 2018
Book your room for two nights and get the third night at 30% off! That is pretty self explanatory! Offer not valid on event weekends of Beer Festival and Southeast Alaska State Fair.
Sail & Stay!
Juneau Day Trip / May 20 - September 10, 2018 /$520 includes 2 nights lodging and 2 tickets on the Fjordland
Stay two nights at The Inn and spend one day taking the renowned Fjordland on a day trip to Juneau. Partnering with Alaska Fjordlines for an adventure day to Juneau on the beautiful Lynn Canal Fjord where a common day includes humpback whales, sea lions, glaciers and more. After your 2 1/2 hour boat ride, enjoy the day in Juneau with a scenic bus tour, time on your own and other highlights, before you return to Haines on the Fjordland. Light dinner served, getting you back to your cozy room at The Inn just in time for a glass of wine and a book! This offer can be accommodated based on number of people.
Ski & Stay / February 20 - April 30, 2018
Book Your Stay
Cancellations / Refunds / Policies
Making a reservation at a bed and breakfast is not the same as making a hotel reservation. Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason we uphold a strict cancellation policy:
A 50% deposit will be charged to your credit card at the time of making your reservation. The balance will be charged to your card the day before your arrival.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card regardless of how the final payment will be made. We accept MC, Visa, and AmEx credit cards and Gift Certificates. We do not accept personal checks.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival or departure date.
- No-shows are responsible for full payment of their entire reservation.
- Should you cancel outside of 10 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $30/room/night Administration/Re-booking fee.
- Cancellations (including changes) made 9 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival forfeit the 50% deposit and if the room is unable to be re-booked, the full reservation value will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Any and all rescheduled reservations will require the full financial payment by the Guest, and the deposit is not transferrable to another stay. There are no exceptions to this policy including sickness, family emergencies, or weather related issues.
- Groups with Whole House Rentals require a 30 day notice for cancellation for a full deposit refund (less administrative fees per room). Cancellations before 30 days will forfeit their 50% deposit. Cancellations less than 30 days notice will be charged the entire cost of the reserved stay unless the house can be rebooked and can be adjusted based on occupancy.
The Inn at Haines is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for guest accidents or injury, or for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card. Charges may need to be applied after guest departure as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper. Robe replacement cost is $75, Slippers $20, and towel replacement cost is $25.
Please report all spills and/or damages to the Innkeeper promptly. Thank you.